When Working Closely With Your Accountant
Kundra & Associates provides sophisticated tax law advice and defensive representation for clients facing IRS audits and tax controversies. We work extensively with accountants and often act as outside tax counsel to accountants and accounting firms.
Whether you are seeking advice on a one-time tax law issue, or you, your client or your firm would benefit from an ongoing association with a tax lawyer, Kundra & Associates can assist you.
Our tax attorneys represent individuals and businesses in Maryland, Virginia, Washington, D.C. as well as nationally and internationally. Many of our clients are U.S. citizens living abroad or foreign nationals living in the U.S.
A Team Approach Toward Providing Excellent Service
Your accountant handles an array of complex financial tasks, from record keeping and reporting to tax filings, audits and financial planning. They are regularly confronted with difficult issues that may affect your tax liability. In fact, some of these issues may have legal repercussions in a criminal case.
Our lawyers can help you with tax law matters such as:
- Employment tax penalizations regarding misclassification of employees or failure to provide proper worker documentation
- IRS audit representation and tax litigation
- Criminal tax matters such as tax fraud or tax evasion charges
- International compliance and enforcement (and possible jail time) resulting from unreported income
- Divorce-related tax issues regarding the division of a business
Kundra & Associates provide accountants with the tax law services they need, when they need it. For more information about our tax law services, or to settle a tax dispute, contact our Maryland tax lawyers.
Contact our Rockville, Maryland, law office online or call us at 301-637-8130 to schedule a consultation.