Tax Law Events
Upcoming Tax Law Events
Previous Tax Law Events
- Montgomery County Bar Taxation Law Section Monthly Meeting: September 12
- Ms. Chaya Kundra will be speaking Friday May 11, 2018 at the ABA Section of Taxation on two topics: the Collection and Enforcement of Employment Tax Penalties and Contesting and Compromising the Title 26 Based International Penalties.
- On Friday, March 4, 2016 Chaya Kundra spoke at the Federal Bar Association’s 40th Annual Tax Law Conference: Celebrating 40 years of CLE Focused on Tax Policy and Practice
- Chaya Kundra spoke on June 23rd at 1:00 p.m. along with Larry Campagna of Chamberlain, Hrdlicka, et al., of Atlanta, GA, on Enforcement Tools for Employee Tax Obligations
- On Friday, November 18th, 2016, Chaya Kundra was a panelist at the New England IRS Representation Conference on Preparer Penalties
- The 1099 forms are confusing … can you afford to only grasp the basics?