Defending Your Interests During International Tax Disputes
Kundra & Associates is one of the East Coast’s premiere U.S. and international tax law firms, providing sophisticated tax defense and sound tax advice to business and individual clients. Our international clients include:
- International companies with U.S. tax liability
- U.S. nationals living abroad (expatriates) involved in tax controversies or being audited by the IRS
- Foreign nationals living and working in the U.S. and owing taxes on income, including capital gains
- High-asset individuals affected by the Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts (FBAR) regulations for offshore accounts
- Businesses and individuals under criminal investigation for tax-related matters
Complete our litigation case evaluation form.
Handling Of Highly Complex Matters
Our tax lawyers are adept at handling complex, high-asset tax matters. To schedule a consultation with the tax lawyers of Kundra & Associates regarding international tax defense, contact our Rockville, Maryland, office online or call us at 301-637-8130.
In addition, the international tax defense attorneys of Kundra & Associates:
- Defend businesses and individuals who owe tax on income, such as capital gains, from assets located in the U.S. or in foreign bank accounts
- Defend foreign beneficiaries of trusts that the IRS alleges to be hiding taxable assets
- Defend high-asset clients who have come under review because of the Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts (FBAR) requirements
Putting Our Experience To Work For You
Kundra & Associates aggressively defend clients in criminal tax cases, IRS audits involving allegedly fraudulent tax filings and illegal trusts. Contact a taxation law attorney from Kundra & Associates for a consultation by calling 301-637-8130.