For Nearly 30 Years,
Dedicated To Tax Resolutions
When facing a tax problem, there are three potentially life-altering questions that need to be asked and answered:
- 1. What lies before you?
- 2. What are you seeking to protect?
- 2. What are the possible consequences of your chosen resolution?
Kundra & Associates has earned a reputation as a premier tax resolution and compliance law firm with a record of success for national and international clients. Whether you are an individual facing potential civil or criminal problems with the IRS, or are an international business or investor needing help with U.S. tax compliance, attorney Chaya Kundra is ready to nearly 30 years of experience to work. Alongside helping businesses and individuals, Kundra & Associates works closely in concert with Certified Public Accountants (CPAs), estate professionals and business legal professionals to ensure your tax problem is resolved smoothly and potential future issues are mitigated.
- Business tax law, including corporate taxes and industry-related issues in the areas of entertainment and gambling, and sales and use taxes
- Personal tax liability, including issues related to divorce and innocent spouse relief
- International tax compliance, including FATCA and Foreign Qualified Tax Accounts (FATC) and criminal litigation related to international detection and enforcement
In-Depth Knowledge, Advocacy & Dedication
A Boutique Tax Law Firm
Washington, D.C., and Mumbai, India
Consider Your Tax Issue Handled.
Kundra & Associates focuses on creating solutions that work; not only to resolve your current tax problem but to help you avoid related problems that might arise in the future. This allows you to focus on what you do best.
As a minority-owned firm, we fight for all types of businesses and all types of people. Led by business owners, we know the work and pride that goes into starting and maintaining a thriving enterprise and career. So much of what you do is reflected in how you show up. It is our job to help make sure your goals are met and that you stay empowered by working with you to resolve your tax matters.