International Tax Defense Attorney
Tax Defense for International Tax Disputes Involving Businesses and Individuals
Kundra & Associates is one of the East Coast's premiere U.S. and international tax law firms, providing sophisticated tax defense and sound tax advice to business and individual clients. Clients of the international portion of our law practice include:
- International companies with U.S. tax liability
- U.S. nationals living abroad (expatriates) involved in tax controversies or being audited by the IRS
- Foreign nationals living and working in the U.S. and owing taxes on income, including capital gains
- High-asset individuals affected by the Foreign Bank Account Reporting (FBAR) regulations for offshore accounts
- Businesses and individuals under criminal investigation for tax-related matters
Complete our litigation case evaluation form.
Our tax lawyers are adept at handling complex, high-asset tax matters. To schedule a consultation with the tax lawyers of Kundra & Associates regarding international tax defense, contact our Rockville, Maryland, office online or call us at (301) 424-7585.
Strength ◦ Integrity ◦ Focus
Since, the legal and tax consequences of criminal tax charges can be severe, you need to work with a law firm that focuses exclusively on tax law matters. With years of experience handling international tax issues, the international tax defense attorneys of Kundra & Associates:
- Defend businesses and individuals who owe tax on income, such as capital gains, from assets located in the U.S. or in foreign bank accounts
- Defend foreign beneficiaries of trusts that the IRS alleges to be hiding taxable assets
- Defend high-asset clients who have come under review because of the Foreign Bank Account Reporting (FBAR) requirements
Kundra & Associates aggressively defends clients in criminal tax cases, IRS audits involving allegedly fraudulent tax filings and illegal trusts. Contact a U.S. taxation law attorney from Kundra & Associates for a consultation.