Tax Litigation Lawyers in Maryland
IRS Audits • Tax Litigation • Corporate and Employment Taxes
Kundra & Associates provides sophisticated tax law advice and defensive representation for businesses and individual clients in Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, D.C., as well as nationally and internationally.
Many of our clients are high-wealth individuals, including U.S. citizens living abroad and foreign nationals living in the U.S. These individual and business clients often have legal counsel regularly representing their interests, whether as in-house counsel for a business or private counsel for an individual.
A Team Approach to Excellent Service
The tax attorneys at Kundra & Associates are available to provide legal advice as part of an overall team that includes your regular legal counsel and accountant. Whether you are seeking advice on a one-time tax law problem, or your law firm wants to associate with a tax law firm in order to provide expanded service to your clients, Kundra & Associates can benefit you.
Contact our Rockville, Maryland, law office online or call us at (301) 424-7585 to schedule a consultation.
Strength ◦ Integrity ◦ Focus
Our lawyers can help your client with tax law matters when:
- A client is facing an IRS audit, is experiencing a tax controversy, or is facing tax litigation in state or federal tax court
- A client is seeking a reduction in tax penalties
- A business decision will affect the company's tax status or employment practices may affect employment tax liabilities
- A business needs an IRS ruling to ensure tax compliance
- A business wants to open a branch or start a business overseas
- A tax issue could result in criminal charges such as tax fraud or tax evasion charges
- International enforcement involves Foreign Bank Account Reporting requirements, which could result in unreported income recapture and possible criminal charges
- A high-asset divorce case involves questions of the tax consequences of asset division
Kundra & Associates is pleased to serve as co-counsel on a variety of corporate tax matters, or as lead counsel in tax litigation. For more information about our tax law services, contact our Rockville, Maryland, law office.
IRS ◦ Maryland SDAT ◦ D.C. Office of Tax and Revenue
Virginia Department of Taxation